NEWSWEEK/THE DAILY BEAST RECOGNIZE PHS
Pewaukee High School was once again named one of America's Best High Schools by Newsweek/The Daily Beast. PHS was rated as the 5th best high school in Wisconsin and number 202 in the entire United States. Criteria for this designation includes ACT scores, college level courses and graduation and college acceptance rates. This prestigious designation comes on top of the Washington Post naming PHS as one of the nations Most Challenging High Schools.
Please check your Skyward Family Access account, under Student Info, for the View Bus Schedule link. Please check back frequently, as there may be changes applied during the first two weeks of the school year based on student usage.
The diagonal parking spaces located in front of the school are for visitors to the school and substitute use only.
Students can apply for a parking space during the 2014-2015 school year by submitting this Google form. (Student Parking Map can be found here.)
Cars that are parked illegally or improperly will be ticketed by the Village of Pewaukee Police and may be subject to tow at owner's expense.
(Parents/guardians should receive an email on or around that date.)
- Existing Families: If you are requesting an address change within the Pewaukee school district, the PHS office will need verification of the address. Please bring your lease, purchase agreement, or utility bill to the main PHS office.
- Please do not add contact information in Comments sections. These requests will be denied. (Adding phone numbers or email addresses in the Comments sections can cause confusion and/or delay in the event we need to contact you.)
- If you submit a change request that is denied by PHS, your registration will be marked as incomplete. (An explanation will be provided as to why the change was denied.) You will need to log back into Family Access, review the denied change, and complete the step and registration again.
- Change requests where contact information is being added in Comments sections will result in the change request being denied.
- If you experience issues or need assistance with Online Registration, please call or come into the main PHS office. (Assistance may be unavailable on PHS Registration Days, August 12-13, but Mrs. Schultz or Mrs. Hass will gladly assist you Monday-Friday, 7:30am-3:00pm.)
- Online Registration must be completed on or before the first day of school for each student attending a PSD school. Any student with an incomplete registration may be ineligible for certain school activities, events, ceremonies, and/or may have their account disabled and PSD laptop reclaimed, until registration is complete and his/her student account is financially current or payment arrangements made.
- If you elect to purchase laptop insurance, you will need to add the laptop insurance to your RevTrak cart when checking out. (Selecting the option will not add the charge to your student’s account.)
These two steps (Step 9: Additional Registration Information (including Technology Policies) and Step 12: PSD Volunteer Application) open a new window when you click the provided link. You will need to complete your business on the new window (Step 9: review policies; Step 12: complete the application if you intend to volunteer within the PSD district). Then, return to your Family Access window. You may have to find your Family Access window along the bottom bar of your computer screen or use your Alt+Tab keys on your keyboard to toggle through open windows on your system.
Parents are encouraged to nominate a classroom teacher (previous winners are ineligible) and can access the nomination forms at http://www.kohleducation.org. Nomination forms must be submitted to the Department of Public Instruction on or before Friday, September 26.